Sturgeon’s expertise covers the traditional areas of civil engineering.
Constructionline have approved Sturgeon’s to carry out civil engineering works up to a notation value of £1,100,000.00.
Sturgeon’s areas of expertise include:
- KCC vehicle cross-overs
- Road construction in asphalt
- Road construction in concrete
- Drainage works
- Bridges / culverts
- Concrete structures and bases
- Piling works
- Cold storage / factory concrete floors
- Retaining walls
- Formwork and reinforcement
- Land drainage
- Sewerage tanks / systems
- Section 278 highway works
We have an extensive technical library and expert advice to guide clients through the maze of options available, to suit all civil engineering needs.
Sturgeon’s will also price tendered contracts and provide detailed specifications if required.